WELCOME TO THE SPORT STABLE
Coffee Shop & Restaurant
Sticks Coffee Shop & Rock Creek Bar & Grill
At this time due to COVID-19 and Boulder County being Level Red High-Risk the Sport Stable is closed to the general public until further notice.
Boulder County will be at Safer Level Red – Severe Risk, as of Friday, November 20, 2020, at 5:00 PM.
Here are The Sport Stable’s key guidelines to operate at Level Red – Severe Risk:
• Reservations are required for all services. No walk-in patrons will be permitted.
• Allowed to operate at 10% of the posted capacity limit, not to exceed ten (10) people excluding staff, whichever is less, per room and maintaining 6 feet social distancing between non-household contacts as is the standard measure.
• Players may not show up more than 15 minutes prior to the reservation and must leave immediately after the session.
• Organized recreational youth or adult league games are not authorized for indoor settings.
• No contact and no scrimmaging allowed.
• No spectators allowed.
• Maintain contact information and reservation lists and be prepared to support local public health contact tracing efforts if exposures occur. The Sport Stable currently has each on-ice participant answer health screening questions and take a temperature scan. Every individual entering the building receives a temperature scan.
• Do not share snacks or water, except in emergency situations.
• Do not share personal equipment such as sticks, gloves, helmets, etc.
• Practice social distancing of 6 feet from other households during drop off/pick up of players.
• Masks are mandatory while inside The Sport Stable (i.e. by coaches, by players, by parents).
Rock Creek Bar & Grill is closed to in-person dining. Curbside, takeout, and delivery services may be offered. Alcohol to-go sales must be completed by 8:00 PM.
Curbside and takeout business hours are TBD:
Stick’s Coffee Shop will be open for takeout/grab & go.
These guidelines are in effect until further updates from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and Boulder County Health.
Individual ice renters will receive specific details that pertain to their ice rental.
In addition, everyone should continue to take these preventative actions to protect themselves as well as others in their family and community:
• Wear a non-medical mask or face covering when away from your home, particularly in indoor settings where social distancing is difficult.
• Stay at least six feet away from others if you must go out.
• If you have symptoms of COVID-19, isolate yourself, and contact your health care provider.
• Do not go to work or other public spaces if you are sick.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
The state order can be found by clicking here.